Tuesday, October 30, 2007

BABE PIG IN THE CITY by Dick king Smith


Reviewed by TSUCHIYA Sayo. In this level 2 reader, this story in the heartwarming story.
Babe is a very clever little pig. Babe and Mrs Hoggett started their journey to the city. They got involved in trouble at the airport. At length, Babe and Mrs Hoggett arrived the Flealands Hotel. There are many animals in the Flealands Hotel. Babe met chimpanzees. He was deceived by chimpanzees. But Babe is very kind. He was not angry. He always helps animals. One day, many animals were caught by the policemen. They escaped from the policemen in the party hall. Babe helped all animals. They ware safe. All animals moved to Hoggett Hollow.They ware happy.This story is happy end.

4 comments:

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Sayo,
I am glad that this story had a happy ending. You did well in describing the scene of Babe in the city. This sounds like a fun story. If you enjoyed this, maybe you can read the first story about Babe. Good work.
Mark

SUAC Reading Circle said...

★Tutii☆
Babe is so cute! I want to keep a pig like him someday.
I like the first story of this book, but I haven't read or watched second series yet.So I will try it.
★Ayumi☆

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Iread same book now. Thanks to your nice book review, I was able to know that they came to happy ending. I recommend you to read the first story because a series of babe is very fun.
Maho

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Sayo,
Babe is cute and clever. I have never read this book, so I want to read it now. I think this story delight me. Your description is very good because easy to understand.
Nanako