Monday, October 29, 2007

Babe The Sheep Pig written by Dick King Smith


Reviewed by TOZUKA Maho

In this level 2 reader, this story is the animal adventure.

One day a little white pig was came farmer Hoggett’s house as festival prize. His name was babe and he was very clever. First sheep dogs made a fool of babe and farmer Hoggett wanted to make a ham from the pig. But farmer Hoggett’s dog fly took care of babe in order to bring up him Sheep pig. Through her education, babe became good sheep pig. He challenged sheep dog trials with farmer Hoggett.
I really enjoyed reading this book because I like animals very much. Also I was moved by babe’s single hearted.
 He was very cute and politely. I want to read Babe pig in the city like this book.

2 comments:

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Maho,
Nice review of this book. You have given some good details to help people understand the story. You also make a good point about Babe's character. I think it is a good idea to read the sequel. What do you think will happen to Babe in the city?
Good work.
Mark

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Maho,
Plain review of this book.
I could understand this story.
I read BABE next story.
I like animals too. They are very cute! I think this story is very interesting.
I want to read this book.
Sayo