Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ANNE of GREEN GABLES written by L. M. MONTGOMERY


Reviewed by SUWABE Ai. This level2 reader is fairy tale.

Anne was orphan. When she was eleven years old, she was adapting into Matthew and his sister Marillia on their farm in Canada. Their farmhouse, Green Gables, was just outside the little village of Avonlea. They adapt into Anne, but actually they wanted to adopt into a boy for farming. Gradually they were charmed by Anne's personality and Anne grew up with their love and beautiful nature of Green Gables.
She had a lot of friends. She was really gifted with company, and she spent a happy school life too.
This story show that not only Anne's growth but also love of family. My favorite point of this story is Anne's representation. I enjoyed reading this story.

4 comments:

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Hi,Ai.
It is very famous story in Japan. This story sounds good. You are good choice. But, I don't know this story. I want to read this book.
Ayaka

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Hi,Ai
It is very famous story in Japan. This story sounds good. You are good choice. But, I don't know this story. I want to read this book.
Ayaka

SUAC Reading Circle said...

I have ever read this story when I was high school student. This book is series. I enjoyed this story too!

Nana Kawasumi

SUAC Reading Circle said...

My name is Nana Kawasumi. I am a student in Mr. Anton's third period EC2 class on Monday.


I have ever read this story when I was high school student. This book is series. I enjoyed this story too!