Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BABE -Pig in the city-


My name is Michiko Matsuzawa. I am a student in Mr. Sheehan’s third period English communication 2 class on Thursday. The title of my book is BABE –PIG IN THE CITY-, the novelization by Justine Korman and Ron Fontes, it is a level 2 reader.

This book story is pig of BABE is main character.
Introduction is Mrs. Hogget said good bye to her husband. She and Babe drove away. But plans can go wrong. When she and the little pig leave the farm for the city, the have to stay at the Fleallands Hotel – a hotel with animals in most of the rooms! Here Babe meets Fugly Floom, the clown. And some very strange animals – a monkey, some chimpanzees, and orangutan! ‘This is the city,’ Bob, the chimpanzees, tells him. ‘Nobody wins in the city. And nobody helps anybody. Understand?’ But Babe will always help other animals when he can. And sometimes this can dangerous! Funny and exciting things happen when the famous little pig goes to the city.

3 comments:

SUAC Reading Circle said...

This picture is so cute!
It is unbelievable the cute pig had an adventure.
I'm interested in this story, so I want to read this book.

SUAC Reading Circle said...

My name is Yui Suganuma. I am a student in Mr. Anton's third period EC2 class on Monday.I read your blog.Many animals appear,and it looks very interesting story.I like animals!I want to read this book too.

SUAC Reading Circle said...

My name is Asae Takii. I am a student in Mr. Anton's third period EC2 class on Monday.
I had seen this movie some years ago, and I enjoyed! This story is so fun and cute. Babe is kind pig :)