Thursday, July 2, 2009

how to make pizza

Hi, I'm Yukino.
Our group decided to talk about pizza in our presentation. We learn about Italian culture by reading "evening class". Pizza is very famous as Italian food and everybody who all over the world like it. And there are many kind of pizza in the world. There are each toppings on the pizza in every countories.

Almost Japanese do not make a pizza in their house. Many Japanese call pizza shop and ask to deliver pizza to their house. But we can make a homemade pizza.
This video show how to make a homemade pizza.


2 comments:

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Hi, Yukino. This is Hitomii.
Thank you for introducing a great movie! I've never made pizza in my house. Making pizza looks difficult, but I wanna try to do it.
I'm looking forward to listening your group's presentation.

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Helllo, Yukino. This is Miharu.
Thank you for your post. It is very interesting.
I never make pizza in my house.
When I want to eat pizza, I will call delivery of pizza shop or go to restaurants. I did not think make pizza in my house if I feel I want to eat. It looks delicious and easy I think. I want to try to make pizza.