Monday, June 16, 2008

Audrey Hepburn


My name is Miki Morisaki; I am a student in Mr. Sheehan’s third period English Communication 2 class on Thursday.
The title of my book is Audrey Hepburn, the author is Chris Rice; it is a level 2 reader.

This is the true story of Audrey Hepburn. She was a beautifil and very great actress. She made about thirty movies and became one of the most famous people in the world. The world loved her, and people love now , years after she died. But she was not always happy. There were sad times again and again. Some famous people did not like her. A lot of her great movies, there are unhappy story. And she gave much happiness to many poor people. She had many probrems, but she always smile to the world. She was very warm person. It is possible to become warm feelings by reading this book.

3 comments:

SUAC Reading Circle said...

It is great to appear on thirty movies. I think she is very beautiful.And the woman of one's dreams for me.I want to read this book.

SUAC Reading Circle said...

My name is Yusuke Shoji. I am a student in Mr. Anton's third period EC2 class on Monday.
I had heard the name of Aurdrey Hepburn. Also I know that she is very famous actress in the world.
I thought she is very happy always. But it was mistake. I don’t know that she had many problems, and that there ware sad time again and again.
So, I am interested in about this.

SUAC Reading Circle said...

My name is Sae Kurita. I am a student in Mr. Anton's third period EC2 class on Monday.
I know Audrey Hepburn is very famous woman so I think she was alwas happy. But she had many ploblems. I didn't know that.