Sunday, June 22, 2008

The body beautiful


My name is Naoyo Kamimura. I am a student in Mr. Anton’s third period Communication 2 class on Monday.
I’ve read about the article from my English textbook unit 5 The body beautiful. When I read it, I was very surprised. In these days, there are many people that were performed an operation. Because an operation is simple and no longer expensive. In fact it is often a favorite high school graduation gift from proud parents in Korea. I don’t know the parents’ feelings and a way of thinking. If I was a parent, I don’t want to my children to be performed an operation. Because of the difference of culture, it is a common thinking in Korea. But it is very sad tings actually. I want the people that was performed an operation to consider about the necessity of the operation before the operation.

1 comment:

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Hi!
My name is Misuzu Masuda.I am a student in Mr. Sheehan 3rd period English Communication 2 class on Thursday.
Your brog's comment is very important.Changing own face is really awful thing.And take good care of oneself's face.
so I agree with your opinion.