Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fashion

My name is Ayaka Suzuki; I am a student in Mr. Anton’s third period English Communication 2 class on Monday. The title of my book is Essential Reading, the author is Jackie McAvoy.

I read this story; I was surprised at American students do not think of clothes. Unlike the image of foreign clothes to watch in a foreign drama, it was shocked me. But, Japanese students often think of clothes. At least, my friends think of clothes everyday. Because, I have never looked they wearing same clothes everyday! I and my friends sometime say “What should I wear tomorrow”, “I have few patterns of clothes, and I want new clothes.” Japanese are sensitive to a trendy fashion. Many Japanese thinking, cooperate with others is important. I think it is Japanese tendency. What do you think?

No comments: