Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fashion


My name is Yui Suganuma. I am a student in Mr. Anton's third period English Communication 2 class on Monday.
I read unit8 about fashion of the text.I think that fashon is freedom and it is the best method to give personality.If you wear something that you like or you dye hair.All is freedom!So I think London is an ideal country.On the other hand,Korea and Taiwan are dull countries about the point.Everyone have the same fashion or the same hairstyles.It is really boring.But in Japan people disagree about dyed blonde hair.I do not understand why people think so.I think that the people should not judge a human being from an appearance.

1 comment:

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Hello!
My name is Megumi Hattori. I am a student in Mr. Sheehan third period EC2 class on Thursday.
I read your reading blog, and I agree with you.
Fashion is freedom.I think that we should make an appeal for ourselves by using fashion.