Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fashion


My name is Sae Kurita. I am a student in Mr. Anton's third period Communication 2 class on Monday. I read the article of unit 8 in my English textbook. The title is Fashion. I understood that a lot of foreigners have the mistaken about Japanese girl's fasion from the article and picture. A lot of foreigners think that they always wear kimono. It is mistake. Generally speaking Japanese girls wear kimono in the festival day for children aged seven, five and three and twenty years old festival. In brief, they wear it is only festival day. They always wear casual clothes like American girls.

1 comment:

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Hello,Sae.
I am Asumi Watanabe.I felt that kimono is very important Japanese
tradition.Recently,Japanese people hardly ever wear kimono.I think that young people had better interest Japanese tradition.