Monday, June 23, 2008

The body beautiful


My name is Minami Sako; I am a student in Mr. Anton's third period English Communication 2 class on Monday. This title is chapter 5 of my text.In recent year in South Korea at least a million people seem to take cosmetic surgical in one year.
When I read this text for the first time, I was not surprised very much.
.Because I thought that many people take cosmetic surgical not only in South Korea but also in Japan.I have the friend who took plastic surgery.She had an inferiority complex to her eyes very much.However, she became cheerful since she took plastic surgery.I think that we do it or not is personal liberty.But in China over the past 10 years more than 200,000 patients have complained about their new face.They now look worse than they did before.We should realize that there are such cases.

1 comment:

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Hello,Minami:-)
This is Yuko Harada. I read your blog. I agreed your opinion.If they change better,they would have plastic surgery.
You made nice blog!Thank you❤