Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Different Life Style


My name is Tomoya Sugieda; I am a student in Mr. Anton’s third period English Communication 2 class on Wednesday.

The title of my book is urban life the author is Jackie McAvoy.

There are tow main people in this book. One of them is Ronald. He lives in countryside in California and he likes his life style. The other is Jessica. She lives in California. Also she likes his urban life style. They enjoy their opposite life style. I live in the countryside. My house is surrounded by a lot of rice field. I like countryside than urban area. A lot of my friends live in urban area like Tokyo, Nagoya, Kanagawa, and Kyoto to go to University. When they returned Shizuoka, They said that urban area is very noisy and that has very bad air. So I like to live countryside.

No comments: