Monday, June 16, 2008

LOVE STORY

My name is misuzu masuda.I am a student in Mr. Sheehan’s third period English communication 2 class on Thursday. The title of book is LOVE STORY. The author is ERICH SEGAL. It is level 3 reader.
I choose this book because I am interested in this book’s title.
Their first met was very bad. Oliver Barrett was a big Harvard sports man. He was rich, clever, and good with girls. Jennifer Cavilleri was a music student. She was beautiful and clever.She thinks that a big Harvard sports men are stupid. So, Oliver was damned by her.
But they fall in love. And they love each other very much. Nobody can stop them. They get married in spite of opposition by Oliver’s father.
At first, they have some trouble. But they enjoyed their life.
Suddenly, their happy life comes crashing with Jennifer’s serious ill.
Their happiness cannot continue so long, because they are pushed for time…I cannot help crying when I read last scene.Because I was very impressed by last message .`Love means you never have to say you're sorry´.

No comments: