Sunday, July 13, 2008

Evening Class by Maeve Binchy


Hello♪ I’m Miki. I’m a member of EDC grade3. We read ‘Evening Class’ in Mr. Sheehan’s class.

In this book, many people with different background are interested in Italy and study Italian language in an evening class. Many of the students and the teacher have trouble in their life, but they get over these problems thanks to the class and their classmates.

I think joining a class or club and making friends are very good. Like characters of Evening Class, I’m always helped by my friends of class and club activity.

Starting new hobby is also good for reducing our stress and being refreshed. When I try something for the first time, I usually get nervous, but it’s really exciting. I’d like to keep trying new things as long as I can.

Because the class seems fun, I’m also interested in Italian language. I found a youtube video about Italian greeting. I want to master these phrases.

Check it ☆↓


http://www.italyfromtheinside.com/

Thank you for reading. Grazie!

1 comment:

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Hello, Miki. I'm Saori.

I also think it is good to try new things. After I joined a club and EDC class, I could make friends and enjoy talking with them. I can learn many things from them and improve myself.