Sunday, July 13, 2008

Evening Class

Hello. My name is Saori. I am a member of EDC3.

I read "Evening Class" in this class. More than 30 characters appeared in this book; however, I could enjoy reading it.

There were 30 people in Italian class (evening class) . They each had the purpose of taking Italian class. To get job opportunities, escape from unsatisfied life, and so on. Two teachers also had the purpose of beginning evening class. They also had a problem about their life, but they eased their suffering in the evening class.

I thought about family, love, and life by reading this book. These are precious things to me. In this book, every students had a problem. They worried about family, love or life, but they tried to enjoy their life and decided to enter the evening class. I thought that was their turning point. They really enjoyed learning Italian, speaking with new friends, and taking a trip to Italy.

I was also interested to learn Italian culture, history and language by reading this book. I really like to study languages, so I want to study Italian. After I study Italian more, I want to visit there in the future☆

Thank you for reading.

Saori

1 comment:

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Hi, Saori! This is Yuko.
In this book, there were life, love and family ploblems. I agree with you at the point of that evening class was a turning point for students. Thay changed themselves by taking the class.
Also, I want to go Italy, too!!!