Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pelican Brief

Hi I'm Yuri. I read "Pelican Brief" in Mark's class. I haven't read through the book yet. However, the book is quite interesting for me. The story is really excited!!!

I was surprised how clever and tough Darby is. She knows what the suspect will do next, and she gets off the dangers. Though some people around her were killed because of her brief (Pelican Brief), she tries to live. If my precious people killed suddenly because of me, what should I do? I have no idea whether I can act like Darby.
In comparison with Darby, how foolish FBI is. Gavin who is a member of FBI was killed due to protect Darby. I thought he should have been more careful. He looked for Darby and searched the murder case. There should have been a possibility to be killed but why he didn’t care completely.

This book became a movie. I want to watch the movie after I finish reading. Anyway I have to read through the book soon, because I want to know the fact early!!!

2 comments:

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Hi, Yuri! This is Minori. I also have fun reading Pelican Brief. As you said, it is very scary to think if my lover died because of me...yes, I think Darby is very clever, brave and calmness woman. I want to watch the movie, too!!

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Hi, Yuri. I also felt sorry for Darby because she had few time to think about her lover and had to escape from fer danger. She was really brave.
I already saw the movie but I understood the story more after I read the book.
Miki