Friday, April 3, 2009

The Client


Hi, everyone. This is Yumika from EDC2. How is your spring vacation? The classes will start soon.
I read the book "The Client". The story goes mainly about a boy named Mark Sway who knows the place a body is hidden. Mark tries to retain a woman Lawyer, Reggie with a dollar for help....This book is kind of suspense story. It was really exciting and interesting, so please read this book.
The author of this book, John Grisham is the author of "The Pelican Brief". "The Pelican Brief" is one of the book we are going to read in the EDC 3 course. I hope that it is also interesting. Also, there is films of "The Client" and "The Pelican Brief". Both of two film is starring by famous actor and actress like Tommy Lee Jones and Julia Roberts. I haven't watched those movies yet, so I want to watch the two movies.

I am really looking forward to reading three different books in EDC3. Recently I started to read "Teacher man" and "Pelican Brief".
Let's enjoy reading everybody!!!

No comments: