Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hello, everyone. this is Hitomi Ikenoya from EDC 3.

My group is going to talk about Italian dessert. I'm sure many people like Italian dessert. In Japan, they are really popular food. I found a video about how to make gelato. That video was taken in New York City. I went to NYC this spring vacation. i didn't try to eat gelat there. I wonder why I didn't take it.

I hope you have interests for Italian dessert more by watching this video and listening our presentation. We'll introduse you other Italian dessert.

2 comments:

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Hi Hitomi!
This is Rika.

You pick tasty movie!
I love gelato!
Are there have many gelato shops in New York City?
I love gelato because the color is very cute!
I like pink one in this movie.
I didn't know there are gelato shop in NYC, so I will try it if I go to NYC!
Thank you for your helpful information Hitomi!

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Hi Hitomi!
This is Atsuko.

In Japan, we do not have much gelato shops.
I love gelato too!!
When I went to Australia, I ate big gelato! That was nice and cheap.

I will try to have NYC gelato!!!