Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fashion


My name is Koki Takezawa. I am a student in Mr. Anton’s third period English Communication 2 class on Monday.
This title is chapter 2 of my text book.

I had not been interested in fashion, because I was a member of the tennis club and I practiced hard every day.
Moreover I hardly played with my friends, and I didn’t like to spend my money for clothes.
But I found that there are a lot of nice clothes, and I want to buy many clothes now.
I want to know more about fashion, so I plan to buy some magazines.
I think that our looks are very important to tell our information, knowing about foreign fashions are also important for us to know different culture.
Finally, I want to be like a man who is appeared in magazines.

1 comment:

SUAC Reading Circle said...

My name is Shuntaro Kondo.I am a student in Mr. Anton's third period EC2 class on Monday.
I am interested in fashion. I study about fashion in magazin,too. Model's fashion is very cool.I respect them. I want to be such cool man. Let's talk about fashion.