Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Truth Machine



My name is Tomomasa Yasui. I am a student in Mr.sheehan's third period English communication 2 class on Thursday. The title of my book is "The Truth Machine" ; the author is Norman Whitney. Main character is Professor Verity. It is a level 2 reader. One day, He invented new machine.he called this machine the truth marchine.This machine was very excellent marchine. The rumor got about quickly. The reputation that this marchine is not imitation invited three visitors for professor Verity. Then he satisfied three visitors by the truth marchine. this success gathered a lot of visitors. Afterward the marchine flourished in various scene.

1 comment:

SUAC Reading Circle said...

My name is Tomoya Sugieda. I am a student in Mr. Anton's third period EC2 class on Wednesday.

I think so too. We must use power for good way real world.